By Your Choice!
A. We collect information submitted by you in terms of (but not limited to)
1. Name, address and contact details, including telephone and mobile number, and email address while creating an online account on our website and while registering for online offers and competitions and participating in surveys.
2. Date and place of birth, passport number and driver’s license number and/or a scanned/soft copy of your driver’s license, your gender and photo, employer(s) name, address and phone number, if required.
3. Credit card information.
4. Frequent flier and other membership rewards and/or loyalty programme information.
5. Locational data, including cookies and ISP address of communication devices, platforms and applications employed to contact us or to access us or to track the vehicle rented from us. These cookies, both “persistent” and “session” are stored and used to help us improve our interaction with you and offer more relevant information as per your needs. Additionally, cookies are used to measure your usage of various pages of our website.
6. Information concerning the usage of the vehicle rented during the course of its operation as per agreement signed with us;
7. Information of Rental charges as per agreements, payments made by you and other information relating to your transactions with us;
B. We will not share your username and/or password with any third party and shall only disclose it or reset if for you in the event of an email request sent for such recovery from your registered email. At the same time, you are solely responsible for the safekeeping of your login credentials are are to assume full responsibility arising from its use/misuse.
C, We may record calls made to the call centre/s for quality and training purposes.
E. We protect your data such as debit and credit using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 64 bit encryption technology when making a booking. However, the credit card details are entered directly to an https secured payment gateway. All personal information that you submit as part of your customer profile will be held in a database with appropriate physical and technological security controls.
F. You are at liberty to access your profile and update it at any time in order to keep this information current and relevant.
G. Should you choose to, you can subscribe to newsletter that provides our subscribers with the latest information on our fleet, prices, offers, products and competitions. You can also unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time as per the option to do so on our website.
H. We may send booking confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, or any such other information relevant to the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by you at the time of booking. We may also contact the you by voice call, SMS or email in case you couldn't or haven't concluded the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by us is (a) upon your request and authorisation (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify us against all types of losses and damages incurred due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant made by you with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
I. Notwithstanding this, we are governed and bound by rule of law to submit this and any other information to law enforcement authorities when asked to do so.
J. This policy is subject to revisions and change and will be published accordingly on this page.